Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New York Earns Me

About two years ago, My brother was going to Mackinac Island for a fourth grade field trip. I was only in second grade so I was kind of jealous. But one early morning, the day of Luke's trip, my parents woke me up at four o' clock. And I remember saying, ''school already!'' My dad said, ''no, you and I are going to Manhattan in New York!'' It was a total surprise! The flight to New York was two hours long. When we landed in LaGuardia airport in New York we headed strait to our hotel. When my brother found out I was going to Manhattan, he was jealous. But my mom went with my brother to Mackinac Island. We had so much fun together. We even went to the Empire State building and saw the American Idol Finale while eating pizza in our hotel room! It was the best vacation ever

No comments: